12.11.2018

Affordable Amazon Gifts for the Wellness Minded

Over the past year I've gotten some gifts from Amazon that I have absolutely loved and would highly recommend for your loved ones this holiday season. This list is for that busy, active, and inspired person on your list who you want to gift a moment of peace, mindfulness, beauty, and rest!
I've been planning this post for weeks and was freaking out earlier today thinking that it's too late and maybe these items wouldn't ship, but GOOD NEWS, I checked and they all still will arrive in time for Christmas!



This tea mug is perfect for tea lovers on the go. I really enjoy the full flavors of loose leaf tea, but often was in too big of a hurry to let it steep at home and then pour it in a travel mug. This tumbler is the perfect solution, not to mention the bamboo is absolutely gorgeous. Leaf Life's mug rings in at $34.95, which is not bad for a beautiful and practical tumbler that will get regular use and last a long time.
Amazon link: bamboo loose leaf tea mug


Carrying a rolled up yoga mat around can be awkward, so last Christmas I asked for a yoga mat bag. My mom got me this bag from Elenture, and I absolutely love it. They have so many cute patterns for any taste. The zipper has held up well over numerous uses, and the pockets are quite handy. I get tons of compliments and have referred a lot of people to Amazon! It's only $15.98, score.
Amazon link: yoga bag


If you have someone who loves journaling, creativity, and mindfulness, this book is perfect for them. A Book that Takes its Time: An Unhurried Adventure in Creative Mindfulness is so aesthetically pleasing, relaxing, and inspiring. It's full of thoughtful articles, little tiny workbooks, and pages to record beautiful moments. I'm loving savoring my journey through the book. It's $17.06 and a gift someone will treasure.
Amazon link: mindfulness book

Many smart watch wearers, myself included, find the gadget a great way to focus on constant self-improvement and reflection. Compliment their dedication with a new band for their watch. This is a really affordable but very thoughtful gift, with prices as low as under $10. Make sure you know exactly which band they have, so you know it will fit their watch. There's a wide variety of styles, models, and colors on Amazon.
Amazon link: smart watch band

Here's to giving a Christmas gift that helps a loved one live their best life! 

linking up with:

3 comments:

  1. what a great bag for a yoga mat! I just have a strap for mine... and I am off to look up that journal now, thanks! happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that watch band for sure - Headed over to Amazon to check it out now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm always looking for gift ideas. Thanks! Visiting you from Shelbee's link up today. laurensparks.net

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment! I'd love to hear your thoughts.