11.27.2016

Feeling Fabulous in Las Vegas

In November we took a long weekend trip to the one and only Las Vegas. Our friends Katie and Justin are moving across the world soon, and we wanted to go on one more adventure with them before they move. Vegas was suggested, and we thought why not! 
The second evening of our trip was my favorite. We definitely did Vegas on a budget, but we figured we could still dress to the nines! The guys suited up and Katie and I wore all the sparkle and bling that are perfect for this crazy city. 



We had drinks in the Eiffel Tower restaurant, where we could watch the Bellagio Fountains.
With the glasses tinkling, jazz music in the background, beautiful views of the fountains, and loved ones nearby, this was a moment I will never forget. Who knew Vegas could be so classy!

We had dinner in Paris at midnight! 
Blush tones and all the sparkles had us feeling fabulous. 

My dress is from Rue 21 and was only $21.99! I love the fun flounce and metallic shimmer. Katie found hers at Forever 21.



We rode the High Roller, the largest ferris wheel in the world! It takes 30 minutes to do a rotation, peaking at over 500 feet in the air.
The views were amazing, and the company wasn't bad either :)



Linking up with:

3 comments:

  1. I've never been to Vegas but it is definitely on my bucket list. This looks like such a fun trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pics. I was just in Las Vegas last week. I am more of a day person.

    http://csuhpat1.blogspot.com/2016/11/the-park-in-las-vegas.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! I love that you guys got all dressed up : ) You stand out amongst the flashy Vegas backdrop.

    bisous
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment! I'd love to hear your thoughts.