12.04.2015

Bicycle Dress & Crunchy Leaves

There are about a zillion things I love about being a little sister. My big sister protects me, shares my quirky sense of humor, always encourages me to be myself, shares her life wisdom, completely understands where  I come from, and lets me be an auntie to two absolutely precious little ones.
Another way less important thing about being a little sister is that I get hand-me-downs.
And my sister gives the BEST hand-me-downs.


I received this dress as a hand-me-down this summer, and couldn't wait to style it this fall. The bright red hue, the feminine shape, and the old-fashioned bicycle print are so cute and fun.



I styled it with a neutral cardigan, black tights, and brown ankle booties.

Cardigan- Old Navy
Dress- Mossimo
Boots- Payless Shoesource



I just love the unique and playful pattern of this dress- any unique motifs on clothing or accessories that you especially enjoy?






I am definitely still very happy with my ankle booties, although they are a little bit harder to style now that it's gotten colder- when I pair them with jeans, even just that inch of ankle makes for a chilly day!



Thanks for stopping by! Check out more looks on my style page or Pinterest board!

And thank you sister for the adorable dress, and 10,000 more important things that you do for me by being my sister :)

linking up with:

9 comments:

  1. This is such a cute look! Those booties are perfect. :)

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :)I was so happy to find these booties, and on sale too!

      Delete
  2. I wish I had a sister to get hand me downs (or hand me ups) from! That dress is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hand me downs are the best! I love the red on you!
    Rachael
    http://www.threadsforthomasblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember seeing that dress in stores! So cute! I love your ankle boots too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just discovered your blog and love your style!! Happy holidays :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love my sister because she also gives me great hand-me-downs! Great print on your dress--I always love finding vintage and unique prints on a dress!
    http://passportcouture.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment! I'd love to hear your thoughts.