1.09.2019

Scores from Old Navy's epic clearance event

 Boy oh boy do I love a good sale. I don't think I have ever justified buying anything full price at Old Navy, because sooner or later it will end up on the clearance rack for less than twenty bucks! Especially during their biannual Epic Clearance Event, which is on right now.
I managed to squeeze in an ON visit on Monday and made some major scores at crazy steals (We're talking 9 items for a total of $80.41). I just have to share that so my readers might be able to score some adorable items for knockout prices too!

Workout deals were at the very front of the store. These compression pants are the cutest pattern and fit quite well, and they were $18. The matching sports bra was $10! There were several fun patterns and colors but I managed to resist and purchased just the one.
This french terry ruffle sleeve sweatshirt is so cute, it can be dressed up really easily while staying comfy. It was $10 and comes in a few great colors and patterns. The gold hoop necklace was only $4.97! 
This tee is so me, and it was $5.49! I originally intended it to be a workout shirt, but I'm pairing it with a polka dot skirt, cardigan, and fun bright shoes tomorrow. 
These pixie pants have shiny gold dots and I am so excited about them. They were $13.49. The silky blouse will layer fabulously with cardigans and was $4.99. 
And I can't resist more workout gear. I mean I get paid to workout after all, I've gotta look good! These tanks were around $7 each. I wore the strong one to Jazzercise today and loved it.
I also wore the ruffle sweatshirt today with the gold necklace and felt sassy with my half top knot. I paired it with rolled skinny jeans and brown ankle boots. My mom got my sister and I three pairs of shoes for Christmas, she totally gets us.
And of course whenever you make a decent sized purchase at Old Navy they give you Super Cash to keep you coming back. It's worth a dig through the clearance tables and racks to find these treasures!

linking up with:

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I love that sports bra! I have a gift certificate I can use at Old Navy - I should check out their clearance section.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love the "Strong" tank top! It would be perfect for workouts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those work out tanks! I would have been all over those. And at those prices?!?! I'd buy several!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment! I'd love to hear your thoughts.