7.13.2013

His Presence

Even with Yellowstone, camp, and all the beautiful places I've been, I've found that Monmouth is still the place where I most feel God's presence.
   I am so thankful that I have another year here.
   
"I'm hanging on to every word you speak, because it's all that I need.
 I'm hanging on to every word you say, to light up my way.
 Even every little whisper, I'm hanging on as if it was my life. 
 I'm hanging on." -Britt Nicole, "Hanging On"

 "You know you're made for more, so don't be afraid to move.
   Your faith is all it takes and you can walk on the water too."
-Britt Nicole "Walk on the Water"

  "I am a conqueror and co-heir with Christ, so firm by his promise I stand."

   For the Lord will be your confidence. Proverbs 3:26




 I am running BOLDLY towards the Lord. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment! I'd love to hear your thoughts.