3.06.2017

Lovely Layers

These photos were taken about 10 minutes before yet another a snow storm.
Can you tell by the ominous white sky?
We have had the longest winter ever here in Eastern Oregon, with snow on the ground for two full months. So when you want to feel pretty and get out of your sweaters and snow boots, it is all about those layers.
I layered my gray coat and a lovely embroidered scarf over a flowy purple tunic, and black leggings, with zip-up quilted black boots.
Now that it's March the ground is finally clear of snow and it's started warming up a little bit. As I write this, I am enjoying hot tea at my dining room table and looking at the bright blue sky outside. There is a promise of spring in the air! I am optimistic that this is my last winter style post :)
What are your favorite items to layer in the winter? 
Check out another styling of this coat here, or another cold-weather dress look here and here!

linking up with:
Confident Twosdays
Style Sessions
Style Swap Tuesday
Style Me Wednesday
#WIWT
Thursday Fashion Files
Friday Favorites
Fashion Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment! I'd love to hear your thoughts.