7.05.2017

Cold-Shoulder in the Hot Summer

Happy July! I have been a bit off the map as far as blogging goes, due to moving! We just moved three and a half hours across the state, back to our native region of the Willamette Valley. It took a bunch of wonderful friends and family, days of hard work, and a last-minute horse trailer when uhaul fell through (anyone else out there who's had uhaul problems?!), but we made it! I am loving settling into our new apartment much closer to loved ones. 


 I am also loving this cold-shoulder top! I originally bought this top from Rue 21 for our Vegas trip, but didn't end up wearing it. I realize I am very late to the cold-shoulder trend, honestly I wasn't sure about it but now I'm convinced!  I paired it with Gap white denim crops with a great embroidery detail on the side, and Target sandals.
The landscaping at our new place is so lovely! 
 I hope you are having a wonderful summer! Now that I'm settled you can expect to see more posts from me. Check out the 'style' tab at the top of the page to see more of my favorite looks.
linking up with:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment! I'd love to hear your thoughts.