8.06.2017

Stripes in Southern Oregon

In my last style post, I talked about our first night on our trip to Ashland.
On our second day, we enjoyed exploring the city!
There is a huge park right on the edge of town called Lithia Park.
Footbridges cross a shallow creek surrounded by lush trees, duck ponds are beautifully landscaped with colorful blooms.
Locals jog the trails or bask in the sun and tourists (like me) explore the park.


I am always looking for an occasion to wear my floppy hat. Strolling around the park and town in the July sun gave me a good excuse. I love the wide brim and pearl accents on this felt hat. 
I wore it with a striped tank I got at the Loft outlet store for a steal at under $10. I Tried to find the link on their website but I've had no luck. I live about 20 minutes from the Woodburn Outlets and I am excited to find a lot of great deals! I also wore my crochet Toms and classic jean shorts, with a practical cross-body purse. 
It's also worth noting that we had some absolutely delicious tacos at Plancha that day. 
Tacos and exploring a vibrant town on a sunny day with your love, that is my kind of day! 
linking up with:

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! I love that floppy hats are in style...and I think the bigger the better! Glad you had a great time!
    -Kristin
    countdowntofridayblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment! I'd love to hear your thoughts.