7.28.2017

Rompin' around Ashland

Oregon is such a diverse state both in landscape, culture, and style. We just went on vacation to Ashland, OR- home of the Oregon Shakespeare Festival! 

I will be sharing several posts about our Ashland adventure, because of course I had to take advantage of being in a cute town to take great pictures. 
OSF puts on absolutely amazing productions of Shakespeare plays, and other classic and new plays. In high school I went with my drama group on a couple of trips, and once in college for a theater class. I have been lucky to see a lot of amazing shows here, and explore this cool and eclectic town! 
 On our first night we had appetizers and sampled a flight at a brewery, and then saw Disney's Beauty and the Beast at the outdoor theater. The theater is modeled after Shakespeare's Globe Theater in London. It was such a neat setting, and OSF did a wonderful job as always making it their own. The vocals, acting, and costumes were fantastic. 
I wore this romper that I got at Target on clearance for $14! I of course love the floral and color, and rompers are so playful and fun. 
I paired it with neutral sandals, a colorful purse, and a goldenrod cardigan for when the sun went down. 
We absolutely loved the show and a beautiful day in Southern Oregon!
Expect more posts about our Ashland adventure soon.
In the mean time, check out my other romper look here!

linking up with:

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kelsey, I enjoy you blog. Looks like you guys had a great time in Ashland.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love a Shakespeare festival!! This homer is the cutest, I love the colors!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment! I'd love to hear your thoughts.