11.20.2017

Sunbursts & Cheerful Fall Skirt

I love when the sunshine comes out to play and shows up in photos just perfectly. 
 There is nothing like a just right sunburst in an outdoor photo. 
There's also nothing like finding a perfect Gap skirt at Goodwill for $7! 

I found this secondhand skirt in October, and I can't wait to style it for all seasons.
For fall I tucked in a burgundy sweater, pulled on a jean jacket, and brown booties.
The pattern in this skirt is so cheerful and fun, and I love the shape.
 A simple necklace and stud earrings add accessories without fighting with the busy skirt. This compass necklace from H&M spoke to me, I have always loved traveling within the Pacific Northwest, but this December I am going on my first international trip to New Zealand! You can bet there will be a few blog posts about that upcoming adventure.
 I can't believe how quickly the trip is coming. We planned it in May and now it is only one month away!
We are getting ready for Thanksgiving and a lot of wonderful times with family before we go on our trip. It should be a busy but lovely Holiday season! What are your holiday plans?

Check out my other fall fashions like Wine Tasting Style, Jewel Tones, and Sassy in Stripes.

linking up with:

6 comments:

  1. You look adorable! It's so crummy out today, though, that looking at your bare legs makes me cold! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt is a great Goodwill find! Have fun in New Zealand. I did a semester abroad there in Wellington years ago and it's a beautiful place! Funnily enough, I found the weather to be similar to Oregon weather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always appreciate when the sun comes out and cooperates!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pattern on that skirt and you really did have a perfect day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The print on your skirt is so fabulous! And I am loving the casual fall style you created. Great photos, too! I hope you have a very Happy Thanksgiving and the most amazing trip!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Goodwill find! Which Goodwill do you like? Enjoy your New Zealand trip!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment! I'd love to hear your thoughts.