12.15.2017

Bird Shirt & Cozy Cardigan

Bird shirts, cozy chunky knits, lived-in jeans, booties, and getaways with my love have me jumping for joy! 

I've always loved any clothing or accessories with birds on them. I love birdsong and seeing birds in the wilderness, but honestly they kind of freak me out when they get too close! Anybody else?
I wore this on our getaway to Edgefield last month. Daniel is so sweet about planning getaways for us, and it was a really nice and relaxing time- see the details here

 I found this button down at H&M, I can't seem to find the exact link because H&M makes a LOT of bird shirts! The sweater is from Goodwill (a fantastic find), I've been having a lot of luck at Goodwill lately and love giving new life to recycled clothing.


linking up with:

3 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! I love the idea of cozy sweaters but sometimes feel sloppy in them. You don't look sloppy at all though! Maybe wearing a button-up instead of a tee under is key.

    We got married at Edgefield, it is a cool place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bird shirt hunting at H&M is now on the to do list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bird shirt is adorable! I also love Edgefield, such a great place to spend the day or a quick getaway.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment! I'd love to hear your thoughts.