5.21.2015

Spring Favorite Things: The Playlist




Happy Thursday, friends! Today I post the final addition to the Spring Favorite Things series: The Playlist.
I am ALL about playlists. It's kind of ridiculous. Take a little visit to my Ipod, and you'll find that I have playlists for all sorts of events, moods, and seasons. In my events folder you'll find playlists like 'Family Friendly Dance Party' and 'Mellow Roadtrip'. In my moods folder you'll find collections for 'Happy Go Lucky', 'Soul Nourishing', and 'Living Room Friday Night'. In my seasons folder I have a playlist for each season, and today I'll share my Spring playlist.

I bring you a collection of breezy, feel-good, starting anew songs to soundtrack your Spring. I have made this playlist available on Youtube here and Spotify here.





Check out my Spring Favorite Things: Style and Decorate for more springy cheer.

Enjoy the long weekend!!

linking up with:

4 comments:

  1. sounds a fabulous set of songs to lift the spirits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that. I have a playlist, on my phone, I call it 'that mood'. I'm the only person that knows what that mood is lol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I totally get that Jo! My husband always says my music drives him nuts because it's organized in a way no one else can possibly understand.

      Delete
  3. Hi Kelsey, I love your playlist. What I really found to be most valuable though, is the all the link ups you have. Great stuff! Stopping by from a little R & R. I hope to see you around the land of link ups. :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment! I'd love to hear your thoughts.