10.06.2017

I'm addicted to striped dresses

Squinty smiles (as seen above) have been a signature of mine my whole life. 
Striped dresses seem to be my new signature item. 

 My other signatures include: floral prints, smiling when I'm not sure what's happening, chocolate peanut butter, saying "sounds good!", marathon shopping days, constantly singing, bright sunshiney yellow, big purses, being really bad with directions, doing ten things at once in my free time, and making a playlist for everything.


This striped wrap dress was a Marshalls find (I love the treasure hunt of those stores!). It's chic, casual and layers great with an oversize sweater, a big bag, and a pair of neutral Toms for these bright early fall days. 
Check out my other striped dress looks here and here, and some more striped styles here, here, and here! I told you they were becoming a signature. 

4 comments:

  1. What a cute striped dress! It looks so comfy and I love it with the white cardigan and loafers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love striped everything! That dress is so cute on you! I find so many great things at Marshalls. And you never know what you are going to see there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to go to Marshals sometime soon for some fall shopping. It is fun to search through for the perfect things. I love Toms, I saw a plaid pair yesterday at a store and almost got them. Love this dress!

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too am addicted to striped dresses and lately I am a lot into wrap dresses. They are so flattering, Kelsey. =)

    Welcome by and join my new linkup this week, stylish lady. =) A new Thursday Moda linkup goes live every Thursday!!

    http://eleganceandmommyhood.blogspot.com/2017/10/thursday-moda-84-fall-mustard-cardigans.html

    Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment! I'd love to hear your thoughts.