9.10.2016

Details Matter & Warby Parker

I got my first pair of glasses when I was in third grade. They were pink, of course. My next pair came in fifth grade, when the style was rimless on the bottom to minimize the fact that you were wearing glasses. For the last ten years or so, I've been rocking big, bold frames and I am so glad they have come back in style! Glasses are smart, polished, and can be the perfect accessory.

I am so excited to give you a peek at Warby Parker's  fall collection, which launches today! Their Fall 2016 motto is "Details Matter", and you can definitely see it. As the crisp air of Autumn settles in and layers become necessary (and lazy teachers like me with summers off start actually getting dressed daily), attention to detail becomes a major element with intricate jewelry, bold patterns, and eyeglasses perfect for the change in season.
I've picked out my four favorite frames from Warby Parker's new collection, and paired them with some of my favorite fall looks. Keep scrolling for outfit and eyewear inspiration!


I adore the mixed colors on these Bowen frames in Bay Fog. I would pair them with black skinny jeans, an oversized sweater, and zip-up boots. A simple, delicate necklace and hoop earrings, a statement ring, and the boot zippers all in gold pull the look together. 




These Tansley frames in Jet Black are so unique! The mixed media look is effortlessly modern and perfect for an artsy look. I'd pair these stylish glasses with a smart blazer, a floaty blouse, cuffed skinny jeans, a bold scarf, and oxfords- oh, and definitely a top knot to complete that nerd-chic style. 




The Casey frames in melon are a beautiful blush, perfect for the side of my closet full of feminine colors and patterns. I'd pair these with a flouncy skirt, pink top with lacy details, nude flats, and pearl and gold accessories. A light pair of tights and a cardigan would transition this look for those cooler days. 




This versatile pair of glasses are the Chelsea frames in Violet Magnolia. I would pair them with this cotton striped dress, brown booties, a statement necklace, and a jean jacket thrown over the top. The frames and tortoise shell pattern are so classic, but the vibrant color combination really adds something new. 




Head on over to Warby Parker and check out the rest of the Fall collection! Do you wear glasses? How do you make them a fashion statement? 
Thanks for stopping by! If you enjoyed this post you might enjoy some of my other style posts like this bicycle dress, these tips for rocking your summer wardrobe staples in the Fall, or this wild one about the time I let my husband pack my weekend bag.


joyfully linking up with:

2 comments:

Feel free to comment! I'd love to hear your thoughts.